One more color picker and a Kard.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Think this is a better kolorpicker icon, that the ones I made so far, this one is heavily based in one Robert Wadley did.
The other thing I did messed up entirely was the KDE business card.
I had this dead line to send the work to Tiago Macieira, and I failed it completely,
all cause I sent the email to none other than stupid me :(.
Tiago was really cool about it and did not killed me.

Any way here you can find a preview of what they would look like.

Comments

philipp said…
i like both.
nothing worng with the kolorpicker and the kards are looking great and very professional (especially the front) :)
Anonymous said…
I also felt the need to post that your business card design looks really great.
Anonymous said…
Only problem I have with the business card is that you can read KKK on it, which is not really nice :-(.
Anonymous said…
It's 'did mess up' and 'did kill' ;-).
Anonymous said…
this is my first ever blog post, and i thought i would give it to you to say the business cards look great. you did a very good job on them.
Anonymous said…
thanks :) you guys are to kind.
please dont mention the k k k thing, it was just plain bad luck, im not american so i didnt see that i hope no one else see's it.
Anonymous said…
Great blog
If you have a few minutes come and visit my

Cambodia- Home Business
site.

Popular posts from this blog

Design done...

The air we see...

Do you like code? do you like art? Do you love KDE?